That wreck/stunning pinnacle/awesome vertical drop off lies between 30 and 40m. The more experienced divers in the club talk about this particular dive all the times and you can’t do it as an Advanced Open Water Diver! Solution? The PADI Deep Diver Specialty is a fun and rewarding course that will acclimatise you to diving between 30 and 40 metres.
- The Deep Diver Manual (2 knowledge reviews)
- 4 Open Water boat dives to acclimatise you to safely diving in the zone between 30 and 40 metres.
Discounted price from 3 participants upwards
4 participants max per instructor
1 to 2 participants: €299
3 and + participants: €250
Included in the price:
- 4 dives
- Theory with the manual
- Diving equipment rental
- PADI certification fees
- 10€ donation to Project Aware to save the ocean. We are a 100% AWARE partner.
- 15 years old
- Be certified Adventure Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- PADI Medical form signed by a diving doctor.